Intelligent Key Systems incorporate sophisticated features into retrofit cylinders to upgrade the security of existing hardware to include powerful scheduling and accountability. These systems also eliminate the expense and inconvenience of rekeying due to lost keys or personnel changes. Battery-powered intelligent keys and cylinders that install easily into existing hardware eliminate the need for wiring or door/frame prep. The keys can be programmed to expire based on security needs, and access can be updated through remote or mobile programmers, or directly through the key using a BLE-enabled mobile device. They can be used in nearly any application and provide an extremely cost-effective solution to enhance security and accountability.
Features and Benefits
• Eliminates liability from lost keys – simply turn the key off!
• No wiring, door or frame modifications. Power and programming occurs via the key.
• Can be incorporated into a mechanical master key system for flexibility.
• Replaceable or rechargeable battery in the key eliminates risk from power outage.
• Keys can be programmed anywhere, anytime, via mobile phone (BLE keys)
• Powerful software with robust Analytics features available.
• Cylinder formats available to fit most commercial hardware.
Here are a few links about the Medeco XT Solution for Controlled Access and Accountability a powerful Intelligent Key System that uses innovative technology to deliver a flexible, cost-effective solution for access control and accountability on every opening. The XT system installs quickly and easily without the need for wiring, a power supply, or changes to existing door hardware. Cloud-based hosting services ensure that a facility’s database is always secure, always accessible and always up-to-date.
MedecoXT is a complete electronic locking system
providing controlled access, accountability, physical
security, and system management. More than just a way
to protect your property, equipment and assets,
MedecoXT is also a business tool that can lead to a
substantial return on investment.
Features and Benefits
• Indoor/outdoor use – stainless steel shell construction
• Audit information recorded in both the lock and key shows a time-and-date stamped record of every event, including authorized accesses and unauthorized attempts
• Unauthorized key list
• Variety of retrofit cylinder formats
• Attack-resistant design and tamper-proof features provide strong protection against forced entry
• Small, robust electronic key with stainless steel housing
Intelligent Key Features
• Keys are electronically programmed to open only specific locks during a designated schedule
• Respond quickly to security threats, lost or stolen keys, or personnel changes without the added cost of changing your locks and keys
• Key provides all power to the cylinder, eliminating the need for any hardwiring or power supply
• Access: *16,000 cylinders maximum
• Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
• Stand-alone, network, web and mobile programming options
MedecoM3 & X4 CLIQ merges the features of electronics
with reliable mechanical technology – all in a retrofit
cylinder. M3 & X4 CLIQ offers end users audit trail, user
access schedules and the ability to quickly and remotely
change intelligent key authorizations with the CLIQ Web
Manager and Remote.
M3 & X4 CLIQ installs with no wiring in a matter of
minutes and intelligent keys and digital cylinders
reprogram for electronic master keying. CLIQ can be
combined with systems featuring Medeco3, X4 or BiLevel
mechanical products to offer a blended security solution.
Audit information recorded in both the lock and key shows a time-and-date stamped record of every event, including authorized accesses and unauthorized attempts.
Uses Existing Hardware
Simply remove the existing mechanical cylinder and install the M3 or X4 CLIQ cylinder. CLIQ can be keyed in with Medecomechanical systems featuring Medeco3 or BiLevel, Original or X4 (not available in SFIC).
Reduces Risk of Lost Keys
Respond quickly to security threats, lost or stolen keys, or personnel changes by utilizing expiring intelligent key validation intervals and remote programming.
Intelligent Keys are programmed for specific openings with fully flexible scheduling. Access profiles can be created where programming updates are generated automatically when an opening is added or removed.
• System Management through CLIQ Web Manager with Medecohosted or self-hosted license
• Weather resistant, can be used in indoor or outdoor applications. Outdoor applications should order the appropriate weather protection versions, such as a shroud protected padlock
• Encrypted identification in cylinder and Intelligent Key provides extra security
Intelligent Key Features
• Mechanical and Electronic technology are combined for superior security with Medecopatented key control
• Available with RFID/PROX coil insert for dual use with HID® compatible systems
• Compact size in water-resistant housing
What We Do
We can design and install video surveillance systems that provide you an overview with forensic tools in case of an incident, and features which will help prevent incidents from occurring in the first place. As an integrator, we can sell and install any video equipment on the market.
Access Control Systems
Our premise security services often include access control systems, with complete enterprise database control. Our systems can operate seamlessly with the newest and most feature-rich entry devices such as multi-format card readers, biometric readers, keypad/reader combination units, facial recognition systems, etc.
Remote Monitoring Services
Perimeter Alarm Systems, Fire Alarm, Intrusion Alarm Systems, Monitoring, and Police Dispatch. We are your one stop for any and all security related services.